- Note: After opening a message in a bottle I wrote to myself over 10 years ago...
- me: um
- : the cap cut my finger
- : and i think i got my last tetanus shot over 10 years ago
- Yaya: owwwww
- : you're probably fine
- me: says the girl who had malaria twice
- : and lyme disease.
- Yaya: but i DID step on a giant piece of glass that cut through my shoe, made my foot bleed, and did NOT get tetanus
- : although my shots were up to date...
- me: hm
- : i am pretty sure if you survived all of these things
- : you can't die
- : you're just immortal now
- Yaya: hah
- : or permanently damaged
- me: LOL
- : wait, did you have typhoid too or did i just make that in my head as the number of maladies that yaya has had?
- Yaya: yep
- me: YOU'RE TOTALLY IMMORTAL
- Yaya: noooooooooo
- : you can do it too
- me: …i am pretty sure it's kind of crazy to survive that much disease. they should do a study on you.
- Me: Hmmm I don't want to get arrested this weekend. [for breaking into Detroit Central Station - the abandoned train station]
- Abe: Of all the places to get arrested. Greenwich, CT is probably not so bad. Darien, CT too. Even Ann Arbor. But Detroit, you probably don't want to spend more than 3 minutes in a Detroit jail.
- Me: Yeah, this is probably true.
- me: OK
- : I TALKED TO HER
- : that sucked.
- Crawford: what did she say?
- : why did it suck?
- : did it feel like a breakup
- me: i feel heartbroken crawford, so heartbroken
- Crawford: =(
- : we still have each other
- me: that makes me so happy
Powered by Tumblr | Crystalline designed by Sonny T.